Thursday, September 15, 2011

On procrastination and beginnings...

So I will make an attempt to get things started as I tend to over-think what I'm meant to be saying, get distracted and go play WoW or something. This blog came into being as the result of a conversation with my guild master over how World of Warcraft has changed our lives in positive ways, and the lack of acknowledgement of the brilliant things that happen and the awesome people you meet in game. Lets face it, there are plenty of guides on how to be l33t, many QQ'rs, but we would rather have somewhere to tell the stories of the things we enjoy, the random events, the encounters with RP'rs, and the snapshots we take away from some of the more interesting and beautiful locations in game. So yeah...

Lets see how this goes shall we?


-Nash

1 comment:

  1. hee hee guild master, i should make you salute me >:D mwahahaha!!
    sorry that was funnier in my head as you say lol

    ReplyDelete