Sunday, December 18, 2011

tis the season

so it's here once again
the silly season indeed
daily presents, egg nog,
snowball fights and thrasher crasher races through the streets of Dal!
I'm a happy little priesty in the land of Azeroth atm :)

Everyone is so cheery this time of year, myself included :D
I've been handing out presents to the citizens of Azeroth hee hee
GREEN WINTER CLOTHES to be precise :D (i managed to "obtain" the pattern from Thunderbluff, my death was involved, however i got the pattern so that's what counts :P)

And today i killed the Abominable Greench!
It worked out perfectly
I was standing on the snowy knoll near the Greench's lair
Thinking to myself "i don't think i can solo this" :/
When down drops a friendly Mage :D
"You reckon we can take it?" I ask
"We can try!" came the reply
When down drops a Shaman
"Need heals?" She asks
"Sure would be handy"
So we group up, when down drops a Pally :D
"Now there's timing" said the Mage
"consider her ninja-vited" I say
INVITE ACCEPTED :D

We down the Greench in no time, all very happily chuffed with our selves.
"portal?" asks the Mage
"Please!"
(Mages are so handy :D)

So back to Iron Forge we go,
hand in our quests
get our prezzies :D
(i got a toy gorilla)
Then ended the day with a game of Thrash Crash Racers
(Pally needed the achieve, who am i to say no :D)

So all in all it was a lovely Sunday afternoon
Spent with people i've never met
yet can put a smile on my face
and made me remember why i love this game :D






No comments:

Post a Comment