Sunday, January 1, 2012

To the Faire!!

The Darkmoon Faire is here again :)
I do really like the faire
The sound of fireworks in the distance,
The cool breeze through the dark trees.
The sound of laughter, and fun.
If i could set my hearth here i would
(sorry my beloved Dal, but you are lagtastically inclined :P)
I love the darkness of the island, the mystery of it.
I spent over an hour last month just following the glowing mist trails that float and swirl around the woods of the island. (it didn't lead me anywhere, but i still had fun, simple minds and all lol)
So for this next week i've decided to take some pics of the faire, to show the beauty i see in the darkness :)

/hugs

<3 Shellme


(just a side note, i find it rather relaxing to sit somewhere in the world, turn the graphics up to ultra, turn the sound up with the ambience higher than the music, makes the stress and bother of life stuff melt away, if only for a little)

No comments:

Post a Comment